About your Search

20120925
20121003
Search Results 0 to 5 of about 6 (some duplicates have been removed)
in raleigh dur ham 72. that is room temperature. here in new york city . warmer down in portions of florida and temperatures in the mid to upper 80s and midaches in portions of texas and it will be 98 out inangelesn didn't happen over the weekend. it should be 104. >> if you love room temperature why is the studio not room temperature. >> did they generate themselves or did you type in nor. >> steve: we have a super commutor. >> gretchen: no one listened to my request. >> steve: he likes the room at 72? >> gretchen: let's jacket it up in here then. talk about governor chris christy. he went on the talk show. a lot of people have wondered where chris christy had gone as far as being on the stump. maybe he needed to be out there spice things up a bit. he did that yesterday. listen to this exchange where it seems like george stephanopilis was stunned at what governor chris christie said. >> stop lying, mr. president. governor is not talking about tax cuts for the wealthy. he the wealthiy will pay under the romney administration as today. i love those ads. president said million new manufacturi
. >> gretchen: i remember that. >> steve: that's enough. looking at top 10 cities. you come up with the order. we have rain from the great lakes down to the midatlantic and florida. and lingering out in west texas. they need it and meanwhile, current temperatures. we have a lot of the 40 50s in the northern half of the map and 30s extending down in south nebraska believe it or not on this tuesday, second day of october. today's day time highs looking like cent here in new york city and same as caribou, maine and chicago and room temperature in memp istennessee. it will be 82 in raleigh, dur ham and portions of florida. temperatures in the 80s and same for south texas and a scorcher out in the desert southwest very toasty and 92 today in tinsel town. and that is fox travel cast. >> gretchen: developing store tore and third report of seats coming loose on an american airline's flight. and what can you tell us, good morning. >> good morning to you, gretchen. scary for passengers on board and all three loose seats were found and now the faa is investigating a total of 8 757 with the similar issue
of minnesota at this hour . currently in big town of new york city at 65. >> brian: 24 minutes before the top of the hour the president sat down with 60 minutes, he took responsibility for the defictexplosion kind of. >> as president i bear responsibility for everything to some degree. >> the national debt went up 60 percent. >> i came in office. i inner hadited the biggest deficit in our history. the last four years it went up and 90 percent is consequence of two wars that were not paid for and tax cut that is were not paid for . prescription drug plan not paid for and worst economic crisis since the great depression. that accounts for 10 percent of the increase in the deficit. >> brian: front page of the new york times. stuart rather thaney it is over one trillion. every budget when they do the math he is over budget by a trillion dollars. >> gretchen: he said 10 percent. wars and the horrible recession he was begin that only accounts for 10 percent. >> yes. >> gretchen: what about the other 90 percent? >> steve: george bushes fault? >> gretchen: i am anding a question. >> you are exposing
Search Results 0 to 5 of about 6 (some duplicates have been removed)